Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christmas Journal

Today I am entering a project at Mark's Finest Papers "12 Days of Christmas Challenge" Day 1.

We are to make a journal cover and use Christmas as a theme. I had a journal, but the cover was all wrong for Christmas, so I covered it in blue printed fabric. The angel and the star are Cricut cutouts; you can't tell by looking at the picture, but the angel wings are sprayed with Krylon Diamond Glitter Mist spray. The blue part of the angel is cut from vinyl. I had a sentiment ("Gloria") all heat embossed and die cut, but it was just too big and would have made the cover too crowded, so it did not make the cover.


Here is a picture:


I am also entering this in the following challenges:

Ending:
Oct 30 4Krafty Girlz ATG 3E #1
Oct 31 Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes UE  
Oct 31 Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - ATG as long as it's Christmas
Nov 08 Challenges 4 Everybody ATG UE
Nov 02 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes 3E #1

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I always appreciate your visits, and your encouraging comments mean more to me than you know. As always, God's highest and best to you today and every day.

Many rich blessings,

Ginny B.

Romans 10:9-11
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. NLT

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover Ginny I love the angel!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Very nicely done, Ginny! Beautiful cover! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful journal. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP 12 Days of Christmas Day 1 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)