Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Power of Caffeine

I got this cute little stamp the other day from A-i Stamps, and thought it might just work in the 365 Days Sunday challenge this week.

Loosely following the sketch (and I hope not too loosely!), I laid out some scraps of discontinued paper and got to work.  The plaid background has a coffee stain on the left hand side, and I hope the recipient will appreciate the humor and not just think I put damaged paper on the card! The coffee cup is a cut out.

Here is the card:





So this is my go at the challenge!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and as always, God's highest and best for you today and every day!

Blessings,

Ginny B.

5 comments:

  1. well i see the sketch! *but i am the team "rebel" lol super fab card and i love the plaid :) So glad you joined us on 365 Cards for our Sunday sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I LOVE the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is gorgeous ... I love colours, that wonderful cup of coffee and twine. Yeap, agree with the sentiment. lol.

    Thanks so much for joining us over at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE your card!!! that sentiment is perfect!!!! super cute!! thanks soo much for playing along with 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all coffee cards!!! Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)