Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ribbons with Tails

Every Sunday 365 Cards puts out a new challenge,  and for me it was just that.  It is Wednesday now, and I am just now getting this put together because I had trouble coming up with an idea of how to use those little pointy tails (two of them right together) on a card.  It seemed simple enough, but it was just hard for me this time.  Anyway, here is what I came up with :



As always, God's highest and best for you today and every day.

Love, Ginny


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job, love the ribbon and the butterfly looks like it's about to take flight. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous banners and butterfly. I love the colors.
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo soft and pretty!!! LOVE the ribbon accents!! thanks sooo much for joining us at 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Thank you for sharing with us at 365 Cards!

    Cheers,
    DT Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)